Thursday, May 21, 2015

Gotta dig deep...

Ok so the David Ives's play got throw out the window! It's cool though because Madi had most of the lines and I had a bunch of one-liners and it was way too long. Shannon gave us the bedroom fight scene from Goodwill Hunting. I effing love that movie. It's such an amazing script! And the movie makes you really dig deep down and explore your own soul. Anyways, we are going to have to work hard on this one. It's going to take both of digging deep to bring our characters to life through our fight scene. Don't have time to write much today as I need to be nose deep into that script right now. G-d help me be off-book by tomorrow!

Ok had to come back and add this in...My dog must thinking I'm loosing my mind. I'm practicing the script, waving my hands while yelling and cursing, and she's looking at me like wtf?! She just got up and left her chair in my office. I tried to tell her it was ok and that Daddy was just acting. I guess Daisy thinks I suck that bad:)

No comments:

Post a Comment