Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Last Day

So Tuesday my baseline was way off. Memorial Day is a very rough day because it's meant to be reflective NOT HAPPY. I drank that evening so obviously Tuesday morning I was not at 100%. I'm thankful that we did not have to perform that day as I was not ready. I did feel good as the class went on especially after our exercises.

Today was the last day of class:( I thoroughly enjoyed this class and learned a few things.
1. Warming up for everything that I do is important.
2. Stage fright is non-existent when well  prepared.
3. Yoga is great for my back and mobility.
4. I really can act!
5. Shannon Ivey is the passionate and awesome and genuinely cares for us Vets as she does all people.

I loved this class and wished it was longer.

We performed today and I was able to pull the scene with Madi. While practicing, I kept jacking up my lines, but I got it!!! It was awesome.

Now I'm in Austin Airport awaiting my flight to Atlanta to head to mediation. After approximately 2 years, I'm finally going to establish my rights as a father to to my eldest. I have not seen my daughter in 3 years!!! I pray that I may see her tomorrow after mediation is done. I'll keep you guys posted! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment